Bleeding Eardrums Bleeding Eardrums

Good beat.

This song would be reall good if you tried to use a little EQing and some more complex sounds. I really like the galloping beat, very nice.

Suck My Fucking Cock Suck My Fucking Cock

Interesting.

The song isn't bad. The song itself is kind of simple, not too much happening. This makes it nice on the ear, but I think most songs deserve some focal point, this one was a bit lacking. I personally like songs with some pick-up, there was some after the "Suck my fucking cock" computer vox break. It's got a beat though.

Subsonic-Bang responds:

Yeah, thanks I find it easy to listen too, not really too loud, but yeah I could have fit more action into there. Thanks for the helpful review

Rucklo - Insomnia Rucklo - Insomnia

Too... Subtle.

I was waiting for the song to jump up at me, and kick me in the throught, but I guess I should have looked at the song's title first, "insomnia", It fits its situation well.

It's not a bad song, I just didn't like it all that much. Well put togeather, I didn't like it.

(Check out my new song) (C'mon I didn't mean what I said.) (Do it.)

Rucklo responds:

Fair enough, presonally I think it´s one of my best songs so far. :D

I´ll try to chekc ur stuff out when i get teh time, that i shall!
Thanx alot for the review!

Rucklo - When I Saw 2Pac Rucklo - When I Saw 2Pac

Not that bad. Really.

Minimalism. The genre is Minimalism. It's not really a genre, it's a subgenre of a bigger genre.

What I'm getting at is that it's not shitty. Quite to the contrary, it's catchy, AND it includes lyrics. (An astonishing feat.)

Stop complaining about it.

Rucklo responds:

I still dont like this song :P Thanx for the review tho mate :D I shall try to listen thru your stuff any day now :D

No Forks No Forks

Wow.

Nice Barbershop-quatet. Very nice.

Rucklo - BeatingUp The Weakest Rucklo - BeatingUp The Weakest

IDM!

Sound's kinda like Aphex, only clearer and more beat oriented. How do you set your drums to hit so fast? 1/64 notes? That's how i've been doing it.

Check out my new song "Smooth Strings". It's kinda raw, but I still like it, it sounds like video game music, I hope.

Rucklo responds:

To set ur drums faster, simply increase BPM? This song is at 160 BPM, btw.
I shall check ur song out as soon as soon as possible, mate!
Thanx alot for the review!

Rucklo - Teknokrator Rucklo - Teknokrator

Very Electo.

Nice. I liked the structure of the song. Some of the sounds were a bit too retro for me, though. You focus on synth a lot here. Which is good for a "tekno-" song.

I've gotten to be pretty skilled with reason. We should work out an mp3.

Hey man!
Yeah, the most part of the song is actually on two Malström synthezisers only, one for the beat and one for other.... stuff.
Would be fun to make a collab mate! E-mail me or something.
And thanx for reviewing, dude!

Rucklo - I Like Machines Rucklo - I Like Machines

I like Machines, too.

Hey! Very nice, very progressive. You still use Reason right? I still do. What modules are you using for the pad sound? Is it Maelstrum? I'm working on my audio situation on NG, keep on eye out for my stuff! I'm back!

Hey man!
Yeah, I still use Reason, and the pad is a Malström. Cant remember what effects were added on though, probably some reverb and maybe some phaser or somethin...
I´m on my way to ur page mate!

/Rucklo

Off the table Off the table

Nice Start

Hey this song is nice. You should try Propellerhead's Reason. I used Fruity Loops 3 for a while, then I got Reason. It's harder some times but way more fun. Try it. Go on. Try.
-Sid

COOONTAAACT! (Battle Hymn) COOONTAAACT! (Battle Hymn)

Solid.

That's some good Drums 'n Bass. Very crisp. I like the overall composition of the song, a good strady beat with effects and melodies that keep it alive. Organised well, maintained well, and why wouldn't it be? It was based on Predator!

Rucklo responds:

Hahaha well, not base on the predator, but the guy who screams; COOOONTAAACT! :D Well, it´s based on that scream in perticular. Thinking of it, knida pointless to dedicate a song to a scream? Naaah, that´s how it should be ;)

Thanx a 1000 for reviewing :D